FAMILY AND MARITAL THERAPIST
A position for this post is now open. Reporting to the principal therapist, your scope of work and other details are appended below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual, marital and family counselling
- Conduct Marriage Preparation workshops
- Organise and conduct talks and workshops for schools and organisations
- Assist in training and supervising new Para Counsellors, Pregnancy Crisis’ volunteers
- Work with the Volunteer Manager to ensure that volunteer Para Counsellors in FLS are actively engaged.
- Maintain and upkeep records
- Handling outreach and networking in Agape Village
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess a Masters degree in Counselling
- At least 5 years of clinical experience with couple and families counselling
- Good communicator and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to counsel in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Will and able to work on some weekend and weekday evenings
Interested candidates please email your detailed resume with expected salary to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.